martes, 8 de mayo de 2007

quiero ser tu gatu.



if you rescue me, I’ll be your friend forever
Let me in your bed, I’ll keep you warm in winter
All the kitties are playing, they’re having such fun
I wish it could happen to me
But if you rescue me, I’ll never have to be alone again…

All the cars drive so fast and the people are mean,
And sometimes it’s hard to find food
Let me into your world, I’ll keep you warm and amused,
All the things we can do in the rain…

If you rescue me, I’ll be your friend forever
Let me in your bed, I’ll keep you warm in winter
Oh, someday I know, someone will look into my eyes and say:
“Hello, you’re my very special kitten”
So if you rescue me, I’ll never have to be alone again.

3 comentarios:

Ritchie... dijo...

Con la novedad que andaba yo navegando en búsqueda de algo nuevo y te encontré...

Me pregunto, si yo fuera Astronauta y fuera enviado a Marte... habría ya una banderita negra en su totalidad con vivitos en colores y vivotes en magenta??

Con frecuencia estás en muchos lugares en los que, con menos frecuencia, tú y yo y nuestra amistad coinciden.

sandraaaaa dijo...

wolas nenita, estan bn paikes tus piks' de onde las sakas? jojojo....mi blog está bn deprecioso, pero tus dibujitos están re wenos, kreo ke hasta de wenas me pusieron.....

saluditos desde zak!!!!
xxx(*_*)xxx

DE-PROPOSITO dijo...

Olá.
Um acaso fez-me passar por aqui.
Visitei-te, e desejo-te felicdades.
Manuel